About F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Includes F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and its addon F.E.A.R.2: Reborn
A routine assignment to locate the president of Armacham Technology Corporation in connection with an unfolding hostage crisis turns into a desperate battle for survival after an explosion decimates the city and unleashes Alma Wade, the terrifying supernatural menace at the center of Armacham’s highly classified Project Origin. As Alma’s power swells out of control, special forces Sgt.
Michael Becket and his squad must battle through an apocalyptic landscape of shattered buildings and buckled streets in search of clues for how to destroy her. The more Becket learns about Armacham’s secret experiments and reckless agenda, the more he begins to suspect that he’s somehow linked to the crisis and may be the only one capable of averting total disaster.
Experience four brand new single-player levels in this additional DLC campaign for F.E.A.R.2! Coinciding with the events seen in the full game, you will experience the chaos of Alma’s aftermath from an entirely new point of view: that of Replica Soldier 813. Your mission begins with an orbital Powered Armor drop to reinforce your fellow Replica squad… But not everything is as it seems.
Supernatural events run wild in the apocalyptic remains of Auburn. Another voice is beckoning you; contradicting orders from Replica command. Find out the answer to this, and many new questions, in the DLC campaign F.E.A.R.2: Reborn!
– Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
– Slow time using your character’s enhanced reflexes
– In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
– Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
– Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
– Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
– Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
– Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
– Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
– Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga
Game type : War
Release date : 2009
Game Developer : Monolith Productions
Game Publisher : Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
System Requirements F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
CPU: P4 2.8GHz (3.2GHz Vista)/Athlon 64 3000+ (3200+ Vista)
RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista / 7)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Fully DX9-compliant graphics card with 256MB, NVIDIA 6800 or ATI X700
Free Disk Space: 12 GB
Photos Of The Game
Video The Game
Download F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
The size of the game is specifically 14,8 GB .
The download file of the game matches all the match with the original version of the game and there is no problem or malfunction after checking and adjusting in the damage of some folders also the option to give up some files or unwanted additions is available when installing the game such as additional languages or programs that have already been installed in the device by To .
DLL files are included with the download file to avoid a problem when playing the game and avoid the lack of required files .
The download supports the supplement property so if there is any emergency of the device or even after turning off the computer you can continue loading from where the download stopped and without any problem .
How to install the game after downloading
Decompress the game file using Winrar .
The first step must download the torrent program and install it to download the game .
install the game
In installed games directory run language_setup.exe, select the language
Download game link