About Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a block-building RPG from DRAGON QUEST series creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama
The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. To spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
– Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
– Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
– Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
– Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
– Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
– Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
– Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.
Game type : Action,Adventure,RPG
Release date : 2008
Game Developer : Square Enix, KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
Game Publisher : Square Enix
System Requirements Dragon Quest Builders 2
CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or above / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X or above
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7750 (2GB)
Free Disk Space: 12 GB
Photos Of The Game
Video The Game
Download Dragon Quest Builders 2
The size of the game is specifically 4,11 GB .
The download file of the game matches all the match with the original version of the game and there is no problem or malfunction after checking and adjusting in the damage of some folders also the option to give up some files or unwanted additions is available when installing the game such as additional languages or programs that have already been installed in the device by To .
DLL files are included with the download file to avoid a problem when playing the game and avoid the lack of required files .
The download supports the supplement property so if there is any emergency of the device or even after turning off the computer you can continue loading from where the download stopped and without any problem .
How to install the game after downloading
Decompress the game file using Winrar .
The first step must download the torrent program and install it to download the game .
Configure graphics and language settings using “Config.exe”
Run the game from “SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe”
After loading, in the debug menu select “Title screen” using arrows on the keyboard and press Enter
The fps counter in the upper left corner can be removed using “F9”
Download game link