About Arizona Sunshine
Built exclusively for VR, Arizona Sunshine puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Handle weapons with real-life movements, freely explore a post-apocalyptic world, and put your survival skills to the test in VR – putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge – there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for human contact.
Developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus, Arizona Sunshine puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Handle weapons with real-life movements, freely explore a post-apocalyptic world, and put your survival skills to the test in VR – putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before.
– Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
– Full-size campaign: Built in bite-sized VR chunks that together form a full narrative, the campaign allows you to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride.
– Free exploration: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
– Immersive zombie survival: Scavenge the environment, loot undead enemies and manage your ammo and consumables in a battle for survival more immersive than ever before thanks to VR.
– Co-op multiplayer: Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
– Unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
– Only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR. Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there and take on the undead unlike ever before..
Game type : Action,Adventure
Release date : 2016
Game Developer : Vertigo Games, Jaywalkers Interactive
Game Publisher : Vertigo Games
System Requirements Arizona Sunshine
CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD equivalent or greater
Free Disk Space: 12 GB
Photos Of The Game
Video The Game
Download Arizona Sunshine
The size of the game is specifically 14,9 GB .
The download file of the game matches all the match with the original version of the game and there is no problem or malfunction after checking and adjusting in the damage of some folders also the option to give up some files or unwanted additions is available when installing the game such as additional languages or programs that have already been installed in the device by To .
DLL files are included with the download file to avoid a problem when playing the game and avoid the lack of required files .
The download supports the supplement property so if there is any emergency of the device or even after turning off the computer you can continue loading from where the download stopped and without any problem .
How to install the game after downloading
Decompress the game file using Winrar .
The first step must download the torrent program and install it to download the game .
install the game
Download game link